Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwtf?!?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27407&mesg_id=27466
27466, wtf?!?!
Posted by ohioplayer, Tue Feb-08-00 10:58 AM
Man, y'all need to quit trippin'. Just hear the album first. I think Resurrection is the only classic album of Common's (i.e. as Ahmir said, "ones that you don't have to fast forward through." As dope as One Day was, there were parts where things started to blend together and usually when that happens, it's due to production. I'm like Com's gonna be dope regardless of who's producing, but will the song as a whole be dope? Maybe he should've had No I.D. do a couple of tracks, for continuity sake, but really, we should just wait until we hear the album before people start getting all crazy. As far as Com moving to NY, well, I just moved to LA. But you see what my user name is, right? Home is in the heart. Ain't ish changed, just a couple more names. Peace."Feels so good inside myself/Don't wanna move/Feels so good inside myself don't need to move/Soon as I go up/I'm comin' down/And when I'm lost/I know I can't be found." -- Sly Stone, 1971