Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmayun there hella underground here in da chi...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27407&mesg_id=27451
27451, mayun there hella underground here in da chi...
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-11-00 03:13 AM
... mufuggaz like the REC CENTER (which ya gonna be able to hear on okayplayer radio soon), TSP, ang 13, 7seven, rubber room, underground illuminationz, and mah homie Profound (due out with a single off LOUD records soon), chi ill finna blow up on the real. chicago is the next fronteer in hip hop cuz there is so much talent here and it'z basically untouched. mufuggaz from out of town been bitin out shyt. Bone Thugs N Harmony bit our shyt cuz back in 92 a cat named Tung Twista came out but peeps wasn't feelin himcuz he was ahead of his time. 2 years later some catz (bone) came out and blew that style up. point is chicago style was bit off of. it time for a change in all dat N these people i mentioned are gonna change all dat. Chicago gonna be representin right along with COM is the industry. peace yall<P>Da5th "i wasn't hea" Realm<P>where eva ya are baby paw/ realize that ya essence is devine son/ and let it shine son/ as we refine son/ ayo dis shyt'll blow ya mind son/ we royaly... Guru From Gangstarr, Moment of Truth<P>i'm ghost yall<BR>peace