Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject2nd that!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27407&mesg_id=27429
27429, 2nd that!
Posted by J_Sun, Thu Feb-03-00 05:46 AM
You said it perfectly. And now that Common has the national spotlite more than ever before in his career he should use that to help is brothers shine too. I understand that as an artist/lyricist you want to have the best possible production under your words, but you can't tell me No ID or Doug Inf didn't have some tight shit he could have used. This kinda goes back to him moving to NY, I kinda feel like he abandoned us here in the Chi and now that he's at the top of the game, where we always hoped he'd be, he's not supporting the people that put him there.<P>There are millions of stars, but there's only one Sun.<P>J-Sun - Professional Weed Smoker<BR>T.O.P.A. Chief Kneecap Shatterer<P>"Still pull the hoes most likely to succeed. Where that ni&&a J-(Sun)? Most likely smokin weed" - Tash<P>"Individuals who are never satisfied with the static standards set by the masses. The masses have always been lethargic. They have always opposed greatness for it is beyond them to even comprehend greatness" - 3rd Bass