Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDion and Lonnie Lynn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27407&mesg_id=27427
27427, Dion and Lonnie Lynn
Posted by daddywarbuckz, Wed Feb-02-00 10:04 PM
Yo, for real I have come to expect the combination of common and NO ID on a common album, but I think that common has made so many new friends over the years and that his views are similar to those of the roots and jay dee that he wants to include them and see what kind of creations the vibes between others would produce compared to that of No ID or Doug Infinite. Now don't get me wrong I would really be disappointed if they didn't do at least three four songs on the album, but I think common wanted to grow into his new family a bit and try to have a more diverse lp this time around and that he felt that this would just be another evolution in his music career and to also give his core a new sound and also bring in new people by assoication of the new callobations. But then again this is just what I think is common's intentions from what I seen from 93 to two double zero plus one more O. One. Daddy Warbuckz<P><BR>I'm out with my crew ain't nothing to do/ niggas be rolling/ain't no where to go so I hooked up with a ho/ (you know my) niggas be rolling........Common Sense