Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectnobody really knows.......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27357
27357, nobody really knows.......
Posted by mcbride215, Mon Feb-14-00 10:37 AM
I've been reading everyone's posts about the BT chat and it seems as if half the people are upset that he was being sarcastic and/or ignorant, and the other half are defending him by saying that he was just kidding and amusing himself. Well the truth is that no one in the chat knows for sure and it doesn't really make sense to try to psycho-analyze him and his statements. You can't honestly know someone based on words you have read. Now I wasn't in the chatroom that night so I don't know the context of any of it. But I can say that I met BT at the Black Lily show about a month ago and he was totally cool. I had a brief conversation with him about the New Year's show, his solo album and the next Philly show. He didn't come off as being arrogant and actually didn't seem to mind spending a minute to talk to a fan. That same night I spoke with ?uest and he was just as cool. <BR>So I guess what I'm saying is you can't judge somebody by comments you read in an online chat without actually meeting them in person. If everyboby met BT individually, my guess is that he would treat each person with respect.<BR>At least that's how he came off to me.<BR>Peace,<BR>McBride.