Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectword...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27354
27354, word...
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Fri Feb-11-00 07:52 AM
that's pretty much what I said...I can see how they all could be jokes...but some people can be offended by it...yeah..I don't care what he says I'll still listen to him.., but you must ask yourself, where do these artist belong in society?...should they be role models? should they carry themselves as they normally do, and not be held up to higher standards? Treated differently?...Should the sing about things they don't truly live and support?<P>Sometimes we forget that people really look up to artist, especially the younger generation. If they don't have strong individuals in their lives (be it parents,teachers,sisters,etc..) they look up to the famous....that's all, I think sometimes artists need to remember that shit.<P>If he was joking...great..senses of humor come in all shapes and sizes...but wait till you see him after a show...I don't want to be around or talk to someone with negative vibes, that the bottom line...hopefully, he's usually nicer, and I saw him on a bad night...whatever...<P>I still just want to know when scratch,hub, and kamal are gonna be on here!!!<P>peace<BR>Kyle