Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPOST JACKING!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27350
27350, POST JACKING!
Posted by Mpozi, Wed Feb-09-00 06:07 PM
yo, clown me. delete me, hate me, ressurrect jibo to whispher moronic statements in my sleep <P>BUT CASSANDRA WILSON IS SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER GORGEOUS!!!!!<P>there i out did all of you in pure drooling admiration...<P>one of the greatest moments of my career (next to a few things i should have put in "caught in the act' post but refrained) was photographing her...<P>if i may plug my pics, check out her image on the DYWM liner notes then imagine being in the isolation boothwhile she's singing and TRYING to concentrate on EXPOSURE, APERTURE, SHUTTER SPEED, EXPOSURE, APERTURE SHUTTER SPEED, EXPOSDAMNSHESFINEAPERANDSHECANSINGSHUTTERSPEEICANT BELEIVEIMINTHE SAME ROOM!!!!! distraction, thy name was mpozi...<P>anyway, we now return oyu to oyur regularly scheduled post (people gotta understand the utterly crisp and biting tone of illadelph sarcasm and acerbic wit- that's the essence of my man's style)...<P>PoZi (;=<BR>oh yeh, shorty is mad dope too... but i'm like 6'6, and she 'be 4'11"... and she's (illadelph) fam btw, so i gotta appreciate her 'inner beauty... my cities to small to mack on my own peoples (thats why i LOVe travelin)...