Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhat tha ....!!!##%
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27349
27349, What tha ....!!!##%
Posted by guest, Wed Feb-09-00 05:03 PM
I'm simply one of the most loyal fans of Blackthought. From what I've seen written about him on the chat, it seems unclear to me wether he's being condemned or praised. Lyrically, I believe he's a living Matyr, but according to what I see written about him he's got a pretty short temper. Maybe I'm stupid or wuteva, I continue to look up to him. At one point I was sort of obsessed with him, I wanted to meet him badly, but after 3yrs of dissappointments (I couldn't and have not made any of their concerts),I've learned to obsess on the knowledge he relays and his lyrical prowess and not him.He's only man. To be <BR>able to diffuse knowledge out of a wise man is to be able to isolate the fact that he is man and is succeptible to moodswings, attitudes, and everything humane. My point is fuck the fact that you got dissed or whatever, focus on what he's doing for you as an artist and not how you see him as an artist. Ya understand?!! I hate this computer I'm on cuz it's wack, but I will depart on the note that I look 4ward 2 hearing his solo albumn. Like I said, Lyrically, Blackthought is my personal greatest oif all time. I think all the heads on here who claim or at least front like they're so real need to take a reality check....("The hyp--no--tic, the hypnotic c'mmon...")<P>Peace...<BR>Oluwafifehan Osikanlu <P>PS> (Oluwafifehan means, "God showed love unto me who was wed/born into the family of Osikanlu",Osikanlu means, "The king who we all praise and look up to betwixt us"...... My point is, IT'S NOT A GOVT. NAME.)<P>Praise to all who understand and not to the believers. vulnerabitlity is not a virtue. <P>Praise to all who chose to understand and ask questions. <BR>