Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmy thoughts..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27337
27337, my thoughts..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Wed Feb-09-00 01:08 PM
<P>I wasn't there, but...<P>>Someone who was not from the US <BR>>asked if he smoked Phillies, he <BR>>said "No, I smoke people from <BR>>other countries who ask stupid questions <BR>>on the website."<P>Doesn't surprise me...that's a good way to treat you fans..I sure hope he was being sarcastic..<P>>He said it's tricky dealing with women <BR>>to know if they want him <BR>>for him. <P>The way I see it is who would want to hang with a negative person anyway...not him for him....him for the guy who sits on the side of the stage while you're clowning with the rest of his crew...with this damn negative energy protruding from every vein...<P>Now, I'm not getting on BT (wouldn't want to slip and call him by his "gov't" name) ..it's just really sad to hear everyone sayin' how harsh he was during the chat...<P>and then after a show where you felt like he had fun on stage, and he's had mad energy up there...he bums around like he HAD to do it...whatever yo...I thought you were on some "if it's artificial let it be.." <P>that's what i did..let it be...<P>When we gonna see the real cool guys around here, like Scratch and Hub and Mal Dogg..<P><P><BR>>That's all I remember. And that he <P>>enjoyed it and was very much <BR>>his regular old self. He was <BR>>smiling during almost the whole thing. <BR>>See update photo. <P>It's good to know some people can still laugh..<P> <BR>peace.<BR>Kyle