Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject"Can't we all just get along!"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27325&mesg_id=27335
27335, "Can't we all just get along!"
Posted by BigmommaIndo, Mon Feb-14-00 09:55 PM
Unfortunately I was not here for the Thought chat (been busy wit school.I missed y'all,Family). However, I wish I was because it sounds like Spirit needed a Bigmomma Hug. Yo Spirit, relax man. Don't take things people say so personally and so seriously. Everyone has a bad day sometimes. By the same token, it is never okay to insult or belittle anyone! <P>I have had the opportunity to meet Thought a few times on tour here in Cali, and he was very easy going and polite. He had decent conversation and seemed to be a pretty well balance brother. I'm not excusing any way that he may have insulted anyone in chat,(especially the okayplayer from overseas)but I am sure that his intent was not malicious.<P> Okayplayers, we need to look out for each other and show love. I have made some great friends here and I want all of us to STAY friends. So please, NO MORE OKAYATTACKS!<P>Okayartists, you need to understand that your fans love you and have supported you. As a singer/musician myself, I know that your fans are your bread and butter and if you offend and or attack them, they will stop supporting you and tell others not to. Please show us the love that we have continually shown you....<P>CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!<P>"THE MORE MAN SMOKE HERB, THE MORE BABYLON FALL"(???) ROBERT NESTA MARLEY<BR>(hope I got that qoute right,lol)