Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectEff this Motherfucking Bullshit this Unclefucker keeps fucking giving to me!!!!11
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27300&mesg_id=27318
27318, Eff this Motherfucking Bullshit this Unclefucker keeps fucking giving to me!!!!11
Posted by fire, Mon Feb-14-00 11:14 AM
I swear before God, Jesus, his disciples, and my father's grave, I'm gonna break up with him. HE WILL NO LONGER PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you gonna make fire mad on Valentine's Day? Is that possible? I don't like him right now. If anyone catches me making any nice posts about him, please laugh me off the board and remind me about V-Day and all the wrong committed today. I ask that the moderators delete any posts if I should forget about his shortcoming. He's more of a bitch today than Missy. I know he's gonna try and finagle his way back in my life, but, EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and the microphone he rhymed in on!!!! Unclefucker!<P>SA-DA-TAY!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC<P>"See what I mean? You motherfucking crybabies? Get in line punk! You should be studying your odds, instead of studying me. That's how you lost the first time." Ghostmotherfuckingface Killah<P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Shining star 4 you to see, what you're life can truly be" - Earth Wind & Me<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"Mama said, alligators are ornery cause they got all those teeth and no toothbrush" - Adam Sandler/Waterboy<P>