Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecteff that...no no..Fuck that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27300&mesg_id=27312
27312, eff that...no no..Fuck that
Posted by gravity508, Mon Feb-14-00 02:05 AM
lakjfal;sjkfasl;gkjalkd...for people thinking certain things about me....olakjflaskjfdl;akjfl;dfajlaskfdlaksf..and my wonderfully sweet personality....lakdhflakjsfdl;kafjalkjfdlafj...and for a certain root effin up some teena marie (damn, thas war)<P>grav ( constantly missunderstood)<P><BR>"If you're not suitable for the future, you probably won't make it in the present either."- Sun Ra<P>Play with me then/If you think<BR>the sweet that's left to the taste in my tongue is enough & not bitter<BR>love me for this/i forfeit the game<BR>remove my makeup & call you winner-Regie cabico<P>Him: So is that you're boyfriend in the pic? (he's talking about my pic of me & thought)<BR>Me: Him, my boyfriend..hahahahaahha, NO<BR>Me: You Ever heard of the Roots?<BR>Him: Oh, He was in that movie?<BR>Me: Movie?? what movie??<BR>Him: Come on now, you know..The Roots<BR>Him: Ya know..Kunta Kinte<BR>Me: ummmmm..(ended the IM convo)<P>Hey, you....don't ever doubt that Im feeling you..cause you know that I am-me<BR>(he knows who he is)<P>Me:I really didnt need that parttime job<BR>Him: oh, cause your going to work for me at night, right?<BR>Me: Ummm..do u have benefits?<BR>Him: All my hoes have all of their teeth. That's benefits<P>