Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti cant spell ambivelant, but thats how i feel.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27299
27299, i cant spell ambivelant, but thats how i feel.
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-18-00 06:55 AM
when i found out that lwfc was out on mp3, i did everthing i could to get it. i couldn't get it. every site i looked at was a leech account, or a ratio, and i couldn't download it. i've never downloaded an mp3 before, so maybe i just dont know where to look. anyway, i have since found out that i cant get permission to download any good hip hop mp3's from anyone, cuz their all a bunch of crappy leech account sites. makes me kinda mad. if anyone could tell me how to get stuff, i'd appreciate it.<BR>now to my main point, i really wanted lwfc. i would have downloaded it if i could have. then i read com's post, and i agree with him. and plus, when the 28th comes, and me and all my friends are waiting in line at the store, it wouldn't be as special. but there are people out there who will still buy the album. i personally own at least double copies of all com realeases. got the cd, and at least one copy on viynl. but im not going to do it. im going to wait.<BR>dying...waiting for the 28th.<BR>lorok1<BR>grass root squads<BR>dedicated to the elevation of the individual, through the elevation of Hiphop.<BR>