Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject{--=:~~~:=--}
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27297
27297, {--=:~~~:=--}
Posted by guest, Mon Feb-14-00 01:14 PM
So ?uest and Com are on the site - and they made the album. <P>y'all - we're not gonna hear that this album is wack on this site. It's too bad we have to have classic talk. I don't wanna pin where this $#! starts - but it's not hard to find it. <P>The album is good - but the problem is I read common=classic so many times, and now I'm listening and it's good. Maybe it'll be classic - but illmatic didn't hit classic for me until a couple years ago. It was just good.<P>I look for music that will say 'hi' and punch me in the mouth and blow my mind. And to be honest the only hiphop artists who have _ever_ done that are Killa Priest, Gza and Dose One.<P>So I guess I'm disappointed. I got a dozen classic albums... I'm done lookin for 'em and listening to other folks - my classics aren't yours. Why do we even toss the word around?<P>I guess whoever yells classic loudest wins... amina put my headphones on.<P>{a}