Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject"Suckers" better cop it March 28th!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27296
27296, "Suckers" better cop it March 28th!!!!
Posted by Jekyll_Hyde, Thu Feb-17-00 02:52 PM
I couldn't have said it better even if I were Webster's! <P>For real though, people have got to stop bootleggin'. They think they're all smooth and shit for getting albums before they're released, but they don't realize they are hurting Hip-Hop as much as anyone.<P>It's because of "sucker" bootleggers that albums go from bangin' to aight to wack (i.e. "I Am..." and from what I've read "Nastradamus", also "Murda Muzik", etc.).<P>Not only that, but "suckers" claim they support Com, but then they deny him possible relatively commercial success by bootlegging his shit.<P>That shit is not right people, it has got to stop. Com poured his heart and soul into LWFC, the least you can do is BUY a copy on March 28th.<P>If there are any of you "suckers" that plan on bootleggin LWFC and show up on Okayplayer, eat a dick (take that very personally) and go out and buy 10 copies of LWFC before showing up around here.<P>Sorry, but talking about bootleggers makes me wanna beat someone's ass.<P>Straight up, buy LWFC when it comes out and support Common and all those who live for the advancement of Hip-Hop in our misguided world.<P>Peace (except to bootleggers-eat a dick!)<P>"My life is one big rhyme, I'm trying to scheme through it" -Common<P>"Niggas say I'm nice with metaphors, but these are similes" -Common