Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI H8 all y'all who've heard the album
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27272
27272, I H8 all y'all who've heard the album
Posted by dafriquan, Thu Feb-10-00 07:22 PM
The nerve you have to come on here giving graphic descriptions of LWFC. Okay, so you wanna make me mad? Now I'm mad. Are you satisfied? If I ever see your flaunting flamboyant ass at an okayplayer convention best believe it's getting jumped....<P>OK. I'm just playing. It's all love.(That's my way of saying, hook a brother up!! at least with the RMX) I've heard two none single songs from the album. "Questions" and another one where the hook is brought in(sometimes scratched a little)from a record. Is that aaron hall or stevie wonder? never thought i'd get the two mixed up. Anyway that song is probably one of the most reflective love ballads I've ever heard. It has a nice drum track that sounds programmed but could be a rearranged drum loop. The sample on the song is EQed so that Common's voice melts through the track instead of just stitting on it. "Questions" at first sounded plain but now I can't get enough of it.<BR>(I do agree that "Sixth Sense" is starting to sound out of place but it is still a good song)<P>I guess my college radio is not "big" enough to get an advance but here's what I'd do(and I mean it) if I got my hands on the album before the release date. Split my show into two half hour segments and play only tracks from LWFC in the first half.<BR>For now my signature remains the same...<BR>ONE LOVE<BR>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-<BR>March 28th seems such a long wait.<BR>You know how albums get pushed back? Can they also be pushed "forward"?<BR>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_<BR>