Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn j................holla at a player
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27247
27247, damn j................holla at a player
Posted by RamXL, Wed Feb-09-00 03:56 PM
>Trust me, there are plenty more highlights: <BR>>Femi Kuti interlude, some classic Jaydee <BR>>beats for interludes, the joint with <BR>>the scratched-in singing hook, but with <BR>>my lack of short-term memory and <BR>>the fact that we always seem <BR>>to get way too faded at <BR>>Jay's crib- i just plain forgot.. <BR>>Also heard about 3 beats Black <BR>>Thought's got from Jaydee (about time!), <BR>>Let's Ride (rmx), Funky for U <BR>>(rmx) featuring Black Thought, an Amel <BR>>joint featuring Jay-Z?! and the usual <BR>>gems... <P><P>yo..........i live in ann arbor.....id love to hang with yall.....i speak on behalf of the other mi players....when i say.....WE WANNA BE DOWN...hahahah....<P>nice lil review there..........holla at me, when you get some time........<P>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P><BR>"I, personally, believe in an art as it exists in the context of the phrase "thou art God". In this phrase, art is the word that connects the individual (thou) to their higher self (God) or to that which is universal. Using such a standard, most emcees might become embarrassed." Saul Williams<P><P><P><P>