Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwell
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27231&mesg_id=27238
27238, well
Posted by qoolquest, Wed Feb-09-00 11:46 PM
unfortunate for "us" that 1/2 of mic for made men cost com getting @@@@1/2 at the source. the real reason that selwyn hinds, migeul burke, and tracy mcgregor (who gave "illadelph" @@@@1/2) left last week was because of source head david mays shady ways. he added a whole mic (@@@1/2 was original reveiw) and then passed giving editor and chief position to tracy after 7 years of slave work. the day after we finished the record i wanted to hand deliver it to her so that she heard it on some bumpin speakers and recognized what classic she had on her hands....but tearfully she explained why i heard the sign of packing in the backround. later she told me the shit was flawless. abd then carilto (new editor) added his "too mature" cents to the mix. so as of now the source absoulutley empty of the cats who was there since the beggining. now the end is here. plus that "crooning" remark has me wondering how hip hop site dot com will treat this record.<P><P><P><P>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>