Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectCan I get in on This??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27225
27225, Can I get in on This??
Posted by incogx, Fri Feb-18-00 03:54 PM
Damn i’m glad somebody FINALLY posted about this subject. <BR>I haven’t seen this discussed b4. <P>Laura Winslow?? <BR>I was hopin’ that they would switch the Jewish girl with Raven Simone (Sista got BACK!!!) or the girl that played Nia Long’s crackhead sister in the 1st Friday.<P>Didn’t u get my E-mail, Quest? I sent u a list of actresses that should replace the white girl. Oh well, I’ll just post em here.<P>bust it:<BR>1. Rupal (yeah, he’s a dude but at least he’s black)<BR>2. Champ MC (oooh, those teeth)<BR>3. Rah Digga (young zee might not like the sex scenes tho)<BR>4. Weezy from the Jeffersons (change the title to “Weezy gets her groove back)<BR>5. Mia X (she takes a Pro black stance. NO LIMIT RIDAZ FO LIFE!!!)<P>Laura is good but Mia X is for the children. So please consider my suggestions Quest, or i will have no choice but to buy the flick bootleg from my boy ‘Drow who sells movies from a shopping cart in front of the smoke spot. <P>once again i would like to thank whoever posted this - this topic is new, groundbreaking, and it has NEVER been discussed here b4!! <P>THANK YOU!!!<P>1ne Luv<BR>incognito & takin it EZ