Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI LOOOVE JEFF GOLDBLUM
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27220
27220, I LOOOVE JEFF GOLDBLUM
Posted by tinyteanie, Mon Feb-21-00 05:42 AM
and make no apologies about it . . . If you'd notice I play both sides of the fence on this issue . . . I always get rammed for noticing white boys, whatever. And yes Ill noise dear I am talking about the "niggas" I deal with, who else would I be talking about? The bottom line is you stating that Thought on the big screen is just the "excuse" people need to start this tirade of interracial dating is stupid. period. Like it never happened in the first place. My beef is why is it such a big deal because Thought is doing a movie? A fucking movie? I want a man who ADORES me. Whoever that may be is the one. . .I no longer make excuses for black men or any one else . . .SOmeone mentioned Quest doing wrong based on who he dates. I don't see 1000 of black women running to knock his door down, just like I don't see thousands of "correct" black men knocking down mine. It would be fantastic to have a black man . . absolutely magnifiscent! But I know what I know. And if , umm let's see . . . Vince Carter came dropping some crazy lines and Jeff Goldblum came and showed me the sunset . . .I'd probably long for Vince Carter but not hte game . . .wait I'm lying. I LOOOVE Jeff Goldblum . . .Okay Ben Affleck and Vince Carter . . whatever you get my point.<BR>And now Naz, I won't get wrinkles about issues like this . . .not for another 40 years . . .just another positive about being black . . .the fly ass skin!<BR>Tiny