Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectresponse from a "young bwoy"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27216
27216, response from a "young bwoy"
Posted by NazDak, Fri Feb-18-00 12:26 PM
>I'm fly and I cringe when i <BR>>see a black man kissing a <BR>>white woman too. I just <BR>>don't care about this cause it's <BR>>a movie. The issue is <BR>>that black men treat black women <BR>>like shit and tehn treat a <BR>>w hite woman like a fucking <BR>>queen. Like he puts her <BR>>on the same pedestal the white <BR>>man puts her on. <P> Maybe theres something wrong with me (Or the people I tend to associate myself with), but I dont believe in a man treating a woman with more or less respect merely because of her ethnicity. My mama taught me to respect women all the same, not to put anyone on this "pedestal" you speak of, simply because of their race. <P>>Don't <BR>>speak for us Naz. Just <BR>>agre or disagree with the topic. <P> Sorry, but no. First off, I'm not speaking for anyone other than myself. Second, I'll elaborate on my feelings as much as I damn well please. Thats what these boards are for.<P>> You ain't even old enough <BR>>yet to have an opinion. <BR>>Ooh look what i done started <BR>>now! Tiny <P> My "young" opinion obviously made you a little upset. Its ok, I understand. Just dont get too stressed out over it...old girls like you can develop wrinkles from stuff like this. <BR> Peace,<BR> Nazzie<P>"I'm so ahead of my time, my parents havent met yet"--Big L (RIP)<BR> <BR> "PTHBT"--Maria<BR> <BR> Pick up ROOTS COME ALIVE!!! Available in either Single CD or Limited edition Enhanced Double CD. The First Live HipHop Album in almost 10 years...COP THAT!!!!<P>