Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYo I feel U dawg
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27215
27215, Yo I feel U dawg
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-18-00 01:29 PM
Ay yo I'm down in Urbana too dawg and I definitely feel you. Heads on here act like the sistas ain't got no legitimite beef with the movie. We don't have the same circumstances to face as they do. We don't know what it's like to be considered to be at the bottom of the beauty totem pole because of your color. Most black women want black men for husbands and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Quest ain't keepin it right at all. We've got history with white america and it ain't pretty. Why ya'll acting like nothing ever happened to contribute to some black people not wanting to see the interracial thing on the big screen. It ain't that heads are being racist, we just haven't chose to act like nothing ever happened. Yo, to Ill_Noise and the sista that started this thread, "I feel you". There are too many la la land people on here acting like we ain't got nothing to be pissed at white america about. We've made some progress, but bad blood is gone be bad blood, especially if the wrong never tried to atone for their evil actions. Ill_Noise, i'm down here in Urbana from Harvey mann, hit me up at princenetmail@netscape.net