Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectcome on oCk..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27199
27199, come on oCk..
Posted by guest, Thu Feb-17-00 11:39 AM
yeah quest look at ya man ((naz dak)) wildin out... (naz ya post was some bullshit...werd up!!)this movie is probably gonna be bearable to watch only cause tariq is in it..but the kissing scene will be QUITE a let down...personally i agree with that other cat..WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT ISH..a whole section of you're existing fans i'm sure will be madd hype to see "black thought" relating to them..perhaps they'll think this is cool and acceptable . "DOWNTOWN inTERRACIAL COUPLEs HOLD HANDS"..--common. you have to understand a VERY large portin of the roots fan base are white kids..that's the reality of it, and perhaps they feel this way they cater to them as well..or somethin like that..who knows.<BR>personally i would have loved to see thought kissing a black female.. being with a black female.. i mean, WHY not?? we need to EMBRACE OURS and stop glamorizing love affairs with white chicks and making it uncool to be with our own..<BR>so it is a BIG dEAL who this CharcateR that we know as "black thougth" kisses or whatever in this movie..it's a reflection of us..where we stand as a people and what we feel is acceptable..i think this is just portraying a VEry Bad image..<P>"on a quEst foR loVe like the prOceed drummEr..inhale imagination and breathe wonder.."--common<P>"you want some more son that's when more come and drag a n*gga ERie aVenUe to OReGON.."