Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectagain?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27186
27186, again?!
Posted by acidtabs, Wed Feb-16-00 11:22 AM
<BR>do we really have to talk about this again?<P>give it up, its over u racist, interracial couples on the big screen is a sign of improvement in our culture, it shows that there are less racist fucks like you out there, and more open minded people ready for change. <BR>do u really think America will stay like this?<BR>fuck no, evntually racism WILL wear out.<BR>but we all have to make a concious effort.<P>message to all u "pro-black" motherfuckers...<P>remember that the KKK only claims to be pro-white, thats all <P>if u had the power in this country, would u go around hanging white people?<P>think about it<P>and yes, i am white, and i admit when i see a black man kissing a white woman it makes me feel a little uncomfortable, but i embrace it, and hopefully one day i will think nothing of it <P>with every generation born, racism will fade, the concept of preserving heritage will fade, this is supposed to be a melting pot remember? fuck whoever u are attracted to, simple as that <P>PEACE<BR>TABS