Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmoney, please!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27185
27185, money, please!!!
Posted by qoolquest, Wed Feb-16-00 09:57 AM
yo dude. i know that blacks have been shitted on for eons. but there is a time when you stand on your own two.<P>we are all aware that america is a society that benifents the white male society. i still stand on my own two.<P>everyday as a 6 foot plus 300 lb brillo pad for a head livin' nuh. i experience shit every fuckin day. i see the frown on white people's face when i take that aisle seat on a sold out plane (prayin "god don't sit next to me", movin their child out the middle row, switchin seats so the dad sits next to me and mom is now safe in his seat 4 rows up, only to breathe a sigh of relief when the 6th person asks for an autograph..."to give us more space i'll put my son back in the middle".....now that it's safe. and lets not mention when i go to the paramount, le matage, or the montrose or any of these artsy hotels with dark elevators. i will purposly hold the elevator door open while the scared white couple prays the door closes so they can order another questless elevator....or what about when i'm ina fancy restaurant and they automaticly include tip when it's 4 or more of us.....i can go on and on from the cops to the health food store i shop at to the "good white" mall i buy my shoes from to the company i still get rejected for when it comes to tryin to get a drum endorsement (change the art of playin drums and i still can't get an endorsement)...trust me black race and negetivity is all around. but are you gonna sound like a bitch and bitch.....or are you gonna stand own your own two and move on.<P>now don't confuse this with do i think some sort of reperations are due us? or should blacks pay taxes for 400 years of free labor? i'm more concerned with how the goverment deals with racial injustice then whether or not riq will "go out" for kissin a white girl. y'all act like the boogie man's gonna get you!!! ohhh.... <P>shit use that energy you got and educate heads on mumia, or how to get the goverment from capturin assata from cuba. real race shit. not this kissin bullshit. you know how bitch y'all sound?!?!?!?<P>pardon my french y'all. i can feel a nesta "tsk tsk tsk" post comin now...<P><P><P><P><P><BR>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>