Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI will
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27180
27180, I will
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-18-00 08:19 AM
First Of all Don't Generalize me w/ the rest till you know me personally. I never have and will hit a woman. Especially a black woman. Secondly I will never date or even associate with a white woman no matter my status, I will only associate in the business aspect of white people because I have to. You sound idiotic to say "because you just started school and are on this black power trip" WTF?! Once again I been in college probably longer then you have and have accomplished much more then most sitting here typing and posting on this board so dont make statements about what you don't know. I dropped out of High school @ 16 years of age when a skinhead @ my school killed my girlfreind and my cousin. I got my GED. Started taking night classes at Parkland Community College...I started going full time that following semester, and as of right now Im attending My first semseter as a Senior @ the University of illinois @ champaign Urbana. I will be graduating on time next year, and have already been excepted for graduates school here @ the university of illinois. I been talking about the same issues since the 8th grade. My mother is mulatto and my father being a 5 star general of the Black p-StoneRiders or BPSN. The second largest gang in Illinois other then Gangsta Disciple (G.D). I know all about struggle, and have had many Run ins with the cops because of who my father is. My mother put me On this "Black Power trip"......and I will be returning to teach African american studies so no this is'nt just a "phase" this isnt something I'm talking about to pass the time. This is what I live on a daily basis What I entrench Myself in knowing and reading, and soon speaking about. so Get ya facts straight and go scratch ya ass.