Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSTAND UP FOR THE BLACK MAN!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27179
27179, STAND UP FOR THE BLACK MAN!!!!
Posted by tinyteanie, Fri Feb-18-00 01:41 AM
The same man who'll diss a SISTAH FOR a white woman, the same man who will choose a white woman OVER a black woman, proved countless times over and OVER again, the same man who'll have his woman work before he does and call her a Bitch in the end to win a Grammy. PUHLEASE, don't make it seem like black men are all goodie goodie. I don't see no slave masters running around making niggas beat on they women! How many times have I heard from white men, especially those that work around successful black men (i.e entertainment, sports) "Why don't black men treat black women very well?" Uh, the "jig" is up (pun intended). Come on now. I realize many of y'all are new in school just learning the black power stuff, I remember it well, but slow your roll.<BR>IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE!!! Why NOT show it on the big screen. You mean lie so that folks don't see y'alls weakness? Give me a fuckin' break. Y'all are silly. Black folks fight for freedom and still use the same excuses to make up for apparent weaknesses that we've been given plenty of options to get over. I gotta get off this damn thread. Ya'll are makin' my butt itch.<BR>Tiny