Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDaaaang
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27144&mesg_id=27173
27173, Daaaang
Posted by guest, Tue Feb-15-00 10:40 AM
I know we say it everytime somebody comes on the boards and posts something like that...but...this guy/girl whatever the hell it is just wants attention...uh-ten-shin..."i'll still go see it...bootlegged if he kisses her"...come ON...s/he is just trying to piss off the sensitive okayplayers...so...no need to get huffy puffy...and ?uest...you shoulda picked the the Olsen twins...and if you're gonna change that...you might as well just drop Tariq and replace him with...hmm...how about Cosby? That would be a dope movie...and change the plot...I mean why make a movie that causes controversy and makes people think about themselves? You could just make Mystery Men 2...daaaang, get the director on the phone and tell him WHAT'S UP...this movie is gonna top Titanic...I'm sure glad this post was made to help us all realize how stupid it was to make/see a movie with somebody kissing a woman of a different race...wow, I don't know why I never took offense to this before...I just want to thank you...as well as the three other people who posted this EXACT same topic over the last 2 months...really though, thanks<P><P>"Webster's don't know jack" me<BR>"CARROTS" me<BR>"The system is screwed" me