Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIn all honesty.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27076&mesg_id=27104
27104, In all honesty.....
Posted by RamXL, Mon Feb-07-00 04:29 PM
man d repped like a mofo in that video........son had me hittin the weights as soon as i saw the video..........although, i still think the video is a man and his music.........like the song and album, its D and his music, stripped naked..........no fronts, most of the album sounds like it was recorded in one shot.......its raw, and naked, like D in the video........but son could put a shirt on?! (HAHAH)<P>naw but i do think guys are turned off, cause they know ak is lookin like diesel johnny or sumfin, and they aint.........hey i cant lie, i been hittin the weights too...lol..............<P><BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P><BR>"studies show that when a given norm is changed, in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth" Saul Williams<P><P><P><P>