Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWTF!?!?!??!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26976
26976, WTF!?!?!??!
Posted by RamXL, Sun Feb-20-00 10:33 AM
yo amen, ive seen you post, youve taken mad shots at me too....im a nice guy, but you seem to cross the line with each post.....<P>listen here fucker.....i dont like faggot fucks like you....yall arent even worth my time.......but i live in MI, and i know your ass isnt dumb enough to pop shit unless you behind a computer screen.....but man the list keeps gettin bigger of people that wanna gay bash the shit outta you..........watch your step money....im just sayin for your own good.......<P>oh yeah and as for Ahmir....too bad son.....his lady is one of the FINEST, most intelligent, sweetest person i have ever met on okayplayer....(and i think most everyone will agree with me)........so dont worry about him.....just worry about that widenin ass hole of yours, cause i bet its real hard to walk after gettin fucked like that all the time.....you little faggot BITCH!<P><P>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P><BR>"I, personally, believe in an art as it exists in the context of the phrase "thou art God". In this phrase, art is the word that connects the individual (thou) to their higher self (God) or to that which is universal. Using such a standard, most emcees might become embarrassed." Saul Williams<P><P><P><P>