Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfrom one shit starter to the next
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26974
26974, from one shit starter to the next
Posted by mikaela_h, Tue Feb-22-00 08:29 PM
I can understand to a certain degree where you're coming from Amen, cause some people read waaaaaay too bloody much into my posts and then respond with somethin way outta left field and make assumptions about me as a person, when all they really know is the words....<P>whether any of us like it or not, we are judged by what we put up on this board, before meeting people I was thought of as somewhat of a bitch, actually a big shit starting bitch, but anyone that has met me knows that I am anything but, unless you really piss me off....<P>now, people have judged you based on your posts and for the most part what they've seen is an asshole...maybe it's not what you say but how you say it....on a serious note, most of the shit you say comes out all wrong, and while you may not intend on disrespecting people, your choice of words has led them to believe otherwise...<P>just like atruhead said, no one can stop you from coming here, and there should be no reason why they should, and no one can really censor what you put out there, you are entitled to freedom of speech, but just choose your words and phrasing better, there is such a thing as being off colour, and a lot of us have been in that position at some point in time...<P>I don't hate you, but I can understand why other people might, in the end, this is only the internet and most of us may never meet in person, so you won't need to brandish your gun my man, it's cool....just respect us and we'll respect you...if someone doesn't like what you say or how you say it, take the criticism and look into it, if you think they're full of shit, tell em to blow it out their cake hole, but I'm sure you'll find that what others are saying does have some merit...<P>*****************************************************************************<P>eff a serious quote for a minute, these two are hilarious.....<P>"if your mind can see it then your vagina can achieve it"---Jumecca's advice on how to get layed in the 2000<P>"God don't like ugly people, and those mufucka's are going to hell with gasoline draws on"---Heavenlei