Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI had no idea it was even this serious
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26972
26972, I had no idea it was even this serious
Posted by atruhead, Sun Feb-20-00 01:25 PM
Im not gonna start calling names or hurling insults n what not, I had seen a post or 2 of yours amenhotep and I knew you were capable of starting some ish, but I wasnt aware of the extent, no one can stop you from coming here (you could be sausage gut for all we know, if youre not, dont get mad at me and think I just called you a name because I didnt), because you can always start shit under a new name/new email address or whatever. All I really can say is do you really want to be here just to be pissing people off or do you want to try to express whatever your feelings may be in a civilized/proper manner? Excuse me in advance for being a "bitch" and trying to play the peaceful role instead of all the drama, its what Ive done best all my life. Possibly it would also be best for you to take the drama elsewhere.<P><P><P><BR>"Intellectual property I got the title and the deed, I pay rent with the tears and sweat and what I bleed"- Talib Kweli<P>"You got hamburger beef I'll french fry ya cause drag done ate your food"- Drag-On