Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlook, this is the simple facts...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26971
26971, look, this is the simple facts...
Posted by guest, Sun Feb-20-00 10:52 AM
I never out and out disrespected quest or anybody like he just did. I made a little sinicle commentary on how people reasonlessly act shiest towards me, and this nigga telling me to kiss his ass. That shit didnt make no sense. But now, again, Im the bad person, because I responded to his insult with an insult, when i didnt deserve to be insulted in the first place...does that make sense to you?<P>I aint got no types of beef with nobody on this board, but mufuckas insist on trying to make me look like Im saying shit that i dont. Ive had 4 or 5 people send emails to my address saying yo, thats foul how niggas got you all fucked up on there, I feel you. <P>As far as this stupid shit, talkin about who gon see me, Im not fightin nobody over no internet shit, for one thats wack, for two, Im a grown ass man, if Im fighting, its for a real reason. Now if somebody wants to see me on some trying to threaten my shit or one of my peeps, I got a glock 27 with a CCW, so that shit stays on me. And we all roll like that. So if you want to test, you can go cuz a nigga like me wont even get charged for it, so...I be at all the little functions, and I'm down with 50% of the niggas there, and anybody that was at Andrews a month ago when that nigga came up on stage with that bullshit knows, so if you want to have a lot of enemies in the D, fuck with me. If you want to say wassup, holla at me. Im too old to be fuckin with no stupid shit...<P><BR>"Word, cuz when you say you love me, it doesn't matter, I never take it serious bitch and laugh at ya..."<BR>-Jay Dee<P>"I must ask what's goin on with rap, white kids actin black, that's like McDonalds sellin fatback..."<BR>-Common<P>"My style's vicious, I rap in the lab and break dishes, my words wear jet black hoods, lookin suspicious..."<BR>-La the Darkman