Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSorry...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26968
26968, Sorry...
Posted by Mil, Sun Feb-20-00 09:26 AM
I think I have to expound on that last statement.... you see.. I dont only mean that you literally give head... This goes far far faaaaaaaaar beyond that. I mean... If horse shit could have excretement.... the excretement would feed off of little micro chiggers like you. I mean... pond scum shows more class then you, which explains why females are slightly more attracted to IT then to you.... <P>Unfortunately, the pondscum is assexual, so if you make advances towards it, it will simply switch to the other team (you know... like your dad does) and go for the sex opposite of yours. This leaves you quite lonely... So I will stop now....<P>oneLOVE.<P>OkayBoricua known as... Mil<P><BR>"I effin LOVE this song!"-Nikki (Asialove)<BR>"Thats my thing.... haa haa... put that bitch in QUOTES!"-Nikki (Asialove)<BR>"Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret: The million other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics"-Mos Def<BR>"Say they want you successful, but that ain't the case. You livin large, your skin is dark, they flash a light in your face."-Mos Def<BR>"So I remain the main master of ceremonials, like Puerto Rico remains imprisoned by colonials"-Q-Unique (I think)<P>Rest In Peace Christopher Rios, aka Big Punisher.<P>"That's how the city be, everybody gettin they hustle on, Judge singin death penalty like it's his favorite fuckin song. Word is bond, takin my life you know they lovin it... God 'F' the government and it's fuckin capital punishment!"-Big Pun<P>"Get off your high horse, or die off like an extinction, Boricuas are like Mohicans, 'The Last of the Po'Ricans'"-Big Pun<BR>