Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectKeeping it real...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26964
26964, Keeping it real...
Posted by Inez, Sat Feb-19-00 05:21 AM
DO act like your moms taught you how to treat other people with respect.<P>>DO kiss the Okayartists asses. <BR>>DONT criticize the Roots or any other <BR>>okay artist in anyway, under threat <BR>>of expulsion from the boards. <BR>DON'T think that asking the artists about swallowing nuts is mature way of criticism<BR>>DONT have your own opinion, thats unacceptable <BR>>here. <BR>DO have your own opinion, but DON'T be a ego enlarged asshole.<BR>>DO make sure you read every single <BR>>post ever made on this bitch, <BR>>to make sure you dont post <BR>>a similar topic, or it will <BR>>be erased from the boards. <BR>Good one.<BR>>DONT expand on any subject previously discussed <BR>>on the boards. <BR>>DO agree with whatever the common opinion <BR>>is, or else you will be <BR>>accused of being a shit-starter whose <BR>>only reason for a differing opinion <BR>>is to get a reaction out <BR>>of the okayplayers. <BR>DO expect to get shit from other players when your differing opinion has nothing to back it up. <BR>>DO think of silly post topics like <BR>>"who would you ghost" so you <BR>>can get 300 replies next to <BR>>your name, thats okay. <BR>DO have a sense of humor sometimes.<BR>>DONT express frustration in the chat rooms <BR>>with the fact that these boards <BR>>are run like a goddamn dictatorship, <BR>>or your comp will be blocked. <BR>DON'T go in the chat an act like a bitching asshole. Yeah, I know Juice , so what ? Was it really neccessary for you to think I was lying and ask me what he looked like? I don't have to prove to you who the fuck my friends are.<BR>><BR>>DONT make your first post a criticism <BR>>of the strengths and detriments of <BR>>the Roots, because anything thereafter posted <BR>>will be deemed "negative." <BR>DO check in any foul attitudes and unneccessary negativity at the door. <P>-One-<BR>Starli<BR>---------<BR>"Starli/gets the party started like a car key" -Juice<P>"At times my going forward seems like retreat" -Common<P>"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." -Johnny Castle<P>Proud SPAS associate