Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlet be real for a sec...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26961
26961, let be real for a sec...
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-18-00 07:24 AM
DO kiss the Okayartists asses.<P>DONT criticize the Roots or any other okay artist in anyway, under threat of expulsion from the boards.<P>DONT have your own opinion, thats unacceptable here.<P>DO make sure you read every single post ever made on this bitch, to make sure you dont post a similar topic, or it will be erased from the boards.<P>DONT expand on any subject previously discussed on the boards.<P>DO agree with whatever the common opinion is, or else you will be accused of being a shit-starter whose only reason for a differing opinion is to get a reaction out of the okayplayers.<P>DO think of silly post topics like "who would you ghost" so you can get 300 replies next to your name, thats okay.<P>DONT express frustration in the chat rooms with the fact that these boards are run like a goddamn dictatorship, or your comp will be blocked.<P>DONT make your first post a criticism of the strengths and detriments of the Roots, because anything thereafter posted will be deemed "negative."<P><BR>"Word, cuz when you say you love me, it doesn't matter, I never take it serious bitch and laugh at ya..."<BR>-Jay Dee<P>"I must ask what goin on with rap, white kids actin black, that's like McDonalds sellin fatback..."<BR>-Common