Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDo's and Don't according to Divine
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26947&mesg_id=26950
26950, Do's and Don't according to Divine
Posted by DivineVersatile, Thu Feb-17-00 11:01 PM
Do...try and post thought provoking and interesting topics that will enrich the lives of other Okayplayers.<P>Don't...be the 59th person to post "Common is a Homophobe" or "The Roots Suck 'Cause They Don't Come to Bumfuck, TN" discussions. They've been covered....look in archives.<P>Do...feel free to share your REASONABLE opinions in here...as well as your UNREASONABLE humor from time to time...most of us have a great sense of humor.<P>Don't...come in here poppin' shyt because you finally got access to the computer at the public library after being on a waiting list for a month. And don't be surprised if someone checks you for posting some BS!!!<P>Do...POST!!! We have enough Okaylurkers around here...come in and say "HI!" (but wipe yo damn shoes...momma and them just got this carpet)<P>Don't...sweat the artists!! Believe it or not...?uest and Com an them have to take a nice long duke every once and awhile. And they do it a lot better when people aren't surgically attached to their genitals!! All of us love the fact that the artists do interract with us regular old Okayplayers...but it is a priviledge...not a right, yadig?<P>Do...PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE AND WHAT YOU ARE POSTING!! Wanna prop D'Angelo...GO TO OKAYARTIST BOARDS. Wanna drop a poem no one except me, Tinkywinky and Lunchbox will read...GO TO FREESTYLE BOARDS, etc. There is a system to everything!!<P>Don't...hit Angiee or Newguy up more than once on issues, yo! (At the max twice). These folks make a (semi)living on the computer...you think they didn't get your email? JESUS H. CHRIST!!<P>The Infamous DVSJ<P>"I loves Harpo....lawd knows I do....but I'll KILL HIM DEAD...'fo I let him beat me"<-- Sophia from A COLOR PURPLE<BR>