Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmany praises and one question....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26824
26824, many praises and one question....
Posted by guest, Wed Feb-02-00 08:28 PM
I must commend you on an album that will stand the test of time. This album I think will be put up there with the greats...as you are an artist true unto that name you hold so well. I was a little worried at first that this album would be a disapointment, but it is far from it! It is phenomenal! nothing repeated all true artist's art! <P>So the one question that I ask all artist's of african desent: Do you plan to do a Canadian tour? (and not just toronto, vancouver and that's it. I mean across canada tour fr east to west?) This I know is a challange and to some artist's it's all bout the dinero but honestly if you are as true to your music then why not be true to ALL of your fans north and south of the north american border?!?! Please I ask you to consider this, if you do it would mean more than anything in this world to see a great and constantly evolving artist in canada. <P>Much Luv and respect<BR>from the one that smiles in canada =o)