Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMusical Inspiration!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26807
26807, Musical Inspiration!!!!!
Posted by guest, Sun Jan-30-00 11:44 AM
You are the best, most fantastic, wonderful musician of our generation. My cousin and I were talking and we agreed that you, prince and stevie wonder could do no wrong in our eyes when it comes to music. Your CD is baad. That thang is on point. I stood in line at Iverson Mall in Maryland for 8 hours just so I could be the first one to see you. Well, I was but was so nervous that I was at a lost for words. I wanted to hug you and just tell you how your music inspires my writing and my music. I read in Sister2Sister magazine that Prince use to be your inspirations, well Lord willing if I ever blow up, you will definately be put down as one of mine. You keep it real at all times when the others feel they have to front or fake and let money run their life. You are not like that and that's what I love about you. Okay, I'm gonna end the letter now but just so you know, i plan to see you when you come to town for your concert in March, I'm claiming it, I'm getting front row seats and back stage passes, so we will see each other again and I'll be sure to let you know all my feelings then. Keep On Keepin'On!!<P>Love Always,<P>Meredith Forbes<P>