Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBlack Diamond...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26805
26805, Black Diamond...
Posted by guest, Sun Jan-30-00 01:58 AM
If there ever were such a thing as a "Black Diamond"....It would most certainly be U. I have only one request as a CD purchaser. Far be it from me to infringe upon "Artist Expression" but, when you make a LOVE song, mean it. Where am I coming from, you may ask? I read the lyrics to Left and Right, and the Rap section needs work, not to Dis Redmann or Method man, but as a woman, a Black Woman, if you want to make me feel secure, don't turn around and call me a chicken head on the next verse. I'm sure that this was just their way of expressing how they knock it down and all, but, it just didn't go with the beggining of this song in my most humblest opinion. Hope I'm not being too harsh. If you're wondering, I'm 33. Been there, done that. I do still listen to Rap, and HAVE purchased the Method Man & REDMAN CD. It's off the hook too. Keep writing those beautiful lyrics and show Black people how to LOVE one another, again......Rump<P>It was a pleasure listening to your sexy sounds...In my Bedroom!