Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThank you for the greatest gift
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26802
26802, Thank you for the greatest gift
Posted by guest, Sat Jan-29-00 07:26 PM
Since your album did come out a week after my birthday, it was one present that was definately worth the wait. My friend was even gonna pay me 20 dollars to have this cd, but I asked her if she actually thought I was crazy; there's no way in the world. Anyways, after listening to it for the fifty-leventh time, I've come to the realization that you are truly a talented singer, composer, musician who has meaning in not only the words you sing, but the notes/music you play. THANK you for somethin WORTH listening to. Now, I can stop playin out my Brown Sugar CD at night when i go to sleep, and put in some new Voodoo.<BR> <BR>PS--One Mo Gin is my favorite so far. And how that dude from Hits From the Streets try to perpetrate with his remake of the Untitled video???...Straight trippin. He couldnt pull that kind of video off if he wanted to. Scared me when i saw that it wasnt your face peering from my tv.