Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBlazin', En Fuego, ......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26777
26777, Blazin', En Fuego, ......
Posted by MistaMeek, Tue Jan-25-00 06:19 PM
this shiit is HOT! its was worth the wait!<P>Thanks D' for makin such a heart felt album....<P>Mistameek...says this is some tight Soul Music!<P>OuT!<P>"the truth is that you are ug-g-ly...not on the outside but in the inside, on the outside you are fronting too love-e-ly!"-Pharoahe Monch<P>"got me battling my on mind state of the divine rate, i aint in it to just rhyme great...!"-Common<P> "the truth is my crew is the smooth-est bit as the saliva juices like the Roots-s' is, with more organic than acoustics, heavenly what will set you free and will kill you in the same breath, that shiit you got to get off your chest before your death...!"-Talib Kweli<P><BR>R.I.P. #13 Bobby Phills, Always will be a Hornet!<P>R.I.P. #45 Charles Hayward, UNCC 49er-4-Life!<P>"Football! Division-1 football at UNCC, get the phuck out of here!-ME<P>"Makemenonevanomind"-ME<P>"God Luv All"-universal<P>"inquiring minds unite"-ME<P>"fitentobe"-universal<P>"yes-yes, yes-yes, yes, whoop-whooop, whoop-whoop, whoop, wooooooooo!...Light up the sky like it was the 4th of July!"-MOS Def<P>"the mind must be free to see"-ME...i think!<P>"dont go by what other people believe you to be, be your own person, K.O.S.!"-ME...i think too!