Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDag. I hate snow.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26757
26757, Dag. I hate snow.
Posted by Asialove, Tue Jan-25-00 11:38 AM
First of all... Thank you for the LONG awaited album. I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Untitled has to be one of my favorite songs in the world. I was supposed to buy the album today.. but Im damn near snowed in. effin New Hampshire. GRRRRRR. So...I will not be able to buy it until I can drive anywhere. :( *sniff sniff* Congrats on a beautiful album and much success to you on this one. <BR>oversoul.<BR>Nikki<BR> <BR>RIP~Jajaro "Spook" Preston...Jeorsheria Otero-Christie. <BR>Honorary Knownots crew member<BR>"I'm on Xmasy" ~ okayboricua mil<BR>"Okayplayer: raising IQ's and lowering GPA's across the nation" ~ mil<BR>"To all the girls do what you gotta do, but it ain't WHAT you do, it's HOW you do." Bahamadia<BR>"The principles of true hip hop have been forsaken, it's all contractual and about money makin. Pretend to be cats don't seem to know their limitations, exact replications and false representation. You wanna be a man then stand your own. To emcee requires skill i demand some shown" WHAT?! haha ~BT<BR>"Take heed when its your turn to bring new life MAKE SURE IT'S THE WOMAN YOU GON' MAKE YOUR WIFE" Xhibit