Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecteff a 9:30!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26717&mesg_id=26749
26749, eff a 9:30!!!
Posted by Vet, Tue Jan-25-00 07:38 AM
well that's an exaggeration. try 3 black females in a predominantly white town running into our favorite hippie record/book/candle store and 9:26 this morning not to mention the one that straggled in ladden with snow 3 minutes later. one had a 9:30... man my french prof that i was high when i got there. Dee caused a riot in lafayette indiana. Thanks for the music man. It's as much a part of my life as it is yours, your music just makes it sweeter.<P>skidmarks. they're not just for underwear anymore. - crash bandicoot<P>'i feel you like, tomaz zamot ya know' - donwill<P>yardicus: hey don't laugh! I can rock the hell out a miniskirt and some "hooker heels..."<P>yardicus: Not to mention, my superb flynes when rocking a string of pearls...<P>just think/just think/ what if you could just/just blink your tag - Black Thought HOB 99<P>bAttlin me is like some KEDS tryna mess wit NEW BALANCES.. -Sporatic<P>dick hed mcs, wit dem flacid, phalic soundin subjects- one of those jail urine roach xylophone nukkas (jurx-donwill)