Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYou know Res1
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26640&mesg_id=26654
26654, You know Res1
Posted by fire, Thu Feb-24-00 11:51 AM
Common still hasn't answered me! What do you think Common's reason is? What could Common be doing that Common thinks is so much more important than answering my question? Common really needs to do it. I mean Common couldn't possibly have more important things to do than answer my question? Common, is a traitor to people! Common, come-on and answer me?!?!?!?!<P>Common, I'm crying Common.......<P>SA-DA-TAY!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC & Okayplayer's Original Powerpuff Girl<P>"Ima put a curse on you. Might as well cause honestly, don't want no one to have you but me....." Sleepy's Theme <P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Guess I shoulda known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last." - Prince<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"Make music, interpret music, that's why God gave us music. The boundaries are endless, but do not rape and abuse it, cause you'll lose it. - Fire<P>