Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSee this is what I mean
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26640&mesg_id=26652
26652, See this is what I mean
Posted by fire, Thu Feb-24-00 08:36 AM
Common. You not only don't reply Common, but you are ignoring me? Common this is the Okayartist board where you are supposed to answer me dammit! I'm reporting you to the people. I've seen you answer other people Common, why won't you answer me Commmon? Cause you know I'm right Common. And you're wrong Common for not being "real" Common. <P>I hate you so much right now Common.<P>Please answer Common, I'm gonna cry Common, if you don't like us Common. People have feelings too Common.<BR>.<BR>SA-DA-TAY!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC & Okayplayer's Original Powerpuff Girl<P>"Ima put a curse on you. Might as well cause honestly, don't want no one to have you but me....." Sleepy's Theme <P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Guess I shoulda known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last." - Prince<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"Make music, interpret music, that's why God gave us music. The boundaries are endless, but do not rape and abuse it, cause you'll lose it. - Fire<P>