Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDon't Forget About The DeeJay!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26573&mesg_id=26592
26592, Don't Forget About The DeeJay!!!!!
Posted by Grand_Styles, Sun Mar-05-00 08:13 PM
Yo Newguy! Don't forget about the DJ!!!!!<P>That's all in good to have some tee-shirts & compact disc to buy but what about the vinyl, I gotta have my vinyl. The majority of peeps who come online already have all of the Roots, D'Angelo (shit he only got two), Common, & Jazzyfatnatess (they only got one but some slept on this phat azz real R&B gem of an album) compact discs. I want that bonus, forgotten, promomotional only, white label release, import vinyl thats missing in my crates! Thats what most Okayplayer fans are looking to buy more quickly than a simple tee-shirt. Hey don't get me wrong I still want some tee-shirts; but, I been waiting for yall to open up a section in ya store for peeps like me. <P>P.S. Questlove, can ya sell me your vinyl collection, I got a few dollars to spare!!!!!<P>And remember this, it's either my way or hit the phunkin internet highway! Peace & Chicken Grease!!!!!