Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectHOW ABOUT WAITING FOR THE ACTUAL ALBUM MU'F@#KA'!!?!?!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26506&mesg_id=26530
26530, HOW ABOUT WAITING FOR THE ACTUAL ALBUM MU'F@#KA'!!?!?!!
Posted by Jay, Fri Feb-25-00 10:14 AM
Damn, how the hell are you gonna critic a UNMASTERED ALBUM. That version wasn't even meant for your ears!!!! (Unless of course your a homey, which I doubt because you would have told him in person or and actual review writer which i also doubt because you have an actual promo in your hot little hand by now instead of that UNMASTER MP3 VERSION) It wasn't even in the form that Com wanted it to be in at that point. But I know you couldn't help yourself...<P>"HEY LOOK MA, I'M THE COOL GUY NOW, I GOT THIS ALBUM BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WANNA BE AN INDUSTRY INSIDER, I'M GONNA DO A REVIEW!"<P>Gimme a fuckin' break already. The industry already has enough assholes getting PAID to rip apart people artistic ideas and hard work laid onto 2" tape without wannabes like you doing it for FREE.<P>NOT SAYING YOU CAN'T VOICE YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE ALBUM, BUT AT LEAST WHAT TILL YOU GET IT, NAIMEAN!<P>One