Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectuh...scuse the hell outta me............
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26506&mesg_id=26524
26524, uh...scuse the hell outta me............
Posted by qoolquest, Thu Feb-24-00 10:21 PM
<BR>>BUT WHAT I'M SAYING IS... <BR>> question pumped the <BR>>album up to the size of <BR>>a hot air balloon. he was <BR>>all like, "common's album is the <BR>>best shit i ever heard in <BR>>my mutha fuckin life!" so i'm <BR>>like oh shit! <P>1 out of 2 ain't bad........i never pumped it to the size of a hot air balloon.<P><P><BR>okay so you're saying that this record is not better than can i borrow a dollar?<P>ressurection?<P>one day...?<P>and if not, then tell me why?<P>making shit with live instruments feels like black/white relations. like "ahmir is a great guy, but keep him away from my daughter!!!"<P>once again. you mad at cube for going to the bomb squad in spite of dre?<P>my sound is my sound. a nigga wanted some of my sound. deal with it. sorry jack.<P><BR>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>