Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthmm..i pretty sure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26454&mesg_id=26480
26480, hmm..i pretty sure
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Mon Mar-06-00 11:30 AM
>i think the MOST ghetto thing i <BR>>ever did in my life was <BR>>get somebody to order the proceed <BR>>video from they crib when i <BR>>was in at the middle east <BR>>(where they had the BOX on <BR>>24-7) on chestnut st tryin to <BR>>rap to some shortie...<P>LMAO..HAHA that's funny..<P> but that <BR>>was a few years ago... i <BR>>got mo' game now (unfortunately, ain't <BR>>nobody to play wit here in <BR>>indy... got ALL the hotels on <BR>>BOARDWALK and ain't nobody even passin <BR>>GO doh!) <P>Indy what?!?! maybe you could hang with the mi crew:)<P>>>as for the foreign objects, some of <BR>>the cats ended up in Mind <P>Hey that chick called shorty in "session" wasn't she the same chick on buhloone mindstate..i am i be?<P>Did De La ever come around to the sessions? <P>Much love,<BR>Kyle<P>"i always tell people that fame is nothing but a good publicist, while talent is a genuine article..." ~ PoZi<P>profound statement #1-<BR>"In school I used to doodle, now i daze I use my noodle" ~ Brother Question